Art methods and learning theory for those planning to work with preschool, elementary and secondary school students. Includes art therapy as well as gifted and special learner projects. Two dimensional work in printing, drawing, and collage.
Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh
Art 25A - Art Methods
ART 25A - ART APPRECIATION
- ART METHODS, Section 40123, ART 25A
- Fall 2014 Semester
- Lab Online, AR103, Friday, 9:00-1:05pm
Required texts & Materials:
- Emphasis art : a qualitative art program for elementary and middle schools / Robert D. Clements, Frank Wachowiak
- A blank journal with a minimum of 50 pages
- Markers, pencils, pens, your choice of medium
- These are all available at the Gavilan bookstore.
INSTRUCTOR CONTACT INFORMATION
- Gavilan College
- Office Hours: Monday-Wednesday 10:20am-11:20am or by appointment